- On enrolment the student undertakes to observe these regulations
- The student’s access to the course is subject to enrolment; enrolments must be received, as far as possible, thirty days before the start of the course
- The course balance must be paid within the first day of the start of the course itself and no reimbursement is provided except in the cases specified below
- In case of cancellation of the course the registration and the relative cost of the course paid will not be reimbursed
- A student who has paid in full for the course and wishes to discontinue attendance or withdraw before the end of the course has no right to any reimbursement of fees
- Courses take place from Monday to Friday and all lessons last 45 mins
- Individual courses, by special request, can also take place on Saturday and Sunday; in this case a supplement of 20% of the cost of the course will be added.
- Payments made by one student are not transferable to another student.
- On enrolment the student accepts the programmes of the ISTITUTO ITALIANO courses. These may be subject to amendments if didactic necessities require
- The student is insured against the risks of third party liability; ISTITUTO ITALIANO® is not liable for any loss of property items inside the premises
- The student may make use of the facilities of the Institute, photocopies, illustrative material, lecture notes, free internet and wi-fi
- ISTITUTO ITALIANO® is Partner of other scholastic entities in Florence, therefore the courses can also take place in other centres
- The courses observe Italian public holidays: lessons coinciding with holidays will not be recovered or refunded
- The Institute reserves the right not to start courses, except for individual courses, if there are less than 3 students enrolled
- Those who have already attended a course at our Institute will have a 10% discount on the cost of a chosen new course
- Full reimbursement is made if the course is not held or in certain situations that ISTITUTO ITALIANO® reserves the right to assess case by case.
- There is no right to reimbursement in the event of refusal of a travel visa unless evidence is provided, showing an Embassy document stating that “refusal to issue” the visa is due to the “inadequacy” of the certificate issued by Istituto Italiano.
- In case of refund of the paid amount, 100 € will be deducted for administrative expenses. The charges for reimbursement by bank transfer will be calculated separately.
All the students must read and respect school rules